Quazi Hassan's World of Writings!
Our sweetest songs are those, which tell our saddest thoughts
1. Facebooker Chobi: A story of a girl, who can read people by looking at their faces
2. Hojje Jabo: A determination of a son to gift the credit of hajj (pilgrimage to the Kabaa) to his deceased father
3.SHOMO: A bengali mother's struggle for her homosexual son
4. Boro Lal Gol Ekta Tip : A story of Bangladeshi, who came to the US to become an engineer
5. Onirban Prothom Prem : A must story to read. It will definitely remind you about your first love
6. Sharokkhon Bangladesh: An amazing story about a Bangladeshi who was forced to leave his homeland after the communal riot in 1964. He has been bearing Bangladesh in every possible ways. It will be definitely a memorable eyeopener for all of us.
7. Ekjon Debi: A story of a goddess who happened to be a woman in the world.
8. Kothata Bolar Dorkar: A desperate attempt to say something something important to his love
9. Ma! Ma!! Amar Ma!!!: An illustration how a man keeps image of mother in his heart
10. Kobita Porar Prohor Eseche: Comingle of celebrity's life into the lives of the people who admired them
11. Meyetar Nam Akashi: A father and daughter's protest of social injustice.
12. Charidike Eto Judho: A story of clash of generations, cultures and values
13. Ami Ek Din Na: Lives, love, and mystic music on Bengali's in 1960, when Bangladesh was part of Pakistan, named East Pakistan.
14. Bohe Somantoral : An eye opening story of an American Retired Military Commando and a sweet young girl from Bangladesh.
15. Jum Bristi : A legacy of Bangladesh Liberation war
16. Katar Mukut: A story based on Bangladesh War Babies and their mothers